Welcome to My Mystery World

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Sem...

I wanted to blog just after new year...but I was too lazy...This year countdown i did not celebrate with my secondary buddies...but with my bro and college buddies...anyway..very happy that nite..

I have started my new semester on the 5th Jan....that's was stress..first day hav to do a mini presentation in advertising class then hav to do presentation during following class..anyway i quite enjoy it...mayb i like to do those colour colour thingy.. Now i realy got to change my attitude in studies...I got to study every now and then+ I need to work really very hard in assignments...

Now me and my friends found a nice place to hang out during break time...the place is Snow Flakes...i like to go there...not because their desert is very very nice...but i feel very comfortable in there...

These few days i was just wondering...how to become a valueable friend....??? M i valueable to all my close friends??? M i not good enough to b with them?? or M i too sensitive??? ermm..cuz i know i m not a very good friend who can sacrifice everything for friends...but i will try as much as i can...someone told me that...if we care about others feelings too much...we seems to b the one who suffering...compare to those who dun even care how we feel...they definitely feel nothing and enjoy their happy life more...and someone also told me that...everyone should be selfish...if not at the end we are the loser...i agree that wat they say...but everything should b in moderate..a person should not be totally selfish no matter wat...aikz...okie...this problem by now is settled..haha...i know wat i should do....

Now go to relationship...just get to know one of my friends broke up ady...i was so shocked...never expect their relationship will become this way.. sometimes actually wat is a long relationship?? wat requirements everyone need to get a long relationship?? aikz...I really have no experience about this..lol...all my friends know y lar.. I hope that my friend is ok and fine...

Last two weeks i went to tarot reading...is quite accurate actually..and my friends keep on saying i wan to find a boyfriend...hohoho...is not that easy...just let it be....cuz this thing cant be forced...now got to concentrate in studies first..this got to put behind...hehe...although this sem i only hav 2 papers for finals...i got to really study...cuz it seems tough....hehe..ok..i stop by now...

1 comment:

J@yn3e said...

agree what you wrote here.
ya, you should give a try to get into r/ship perhaps.. well, i mean if you really get the one you really care and love. Of course you can't neglect your studies ya..
* may your dream comes true in real soon *
Stay confident and pretty darling.
^^,