Welcome to My Mystery World

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Disney Lightings...

Just came back home from Damansara after have a night walk to see the Disney Lightings...
I dun really know the name of the place...
but in cantonese normally ppl name it as "ngau cheh shui"...
ok le...nothing much to walk..and the things that they sell there is quite expensive...
Moreover the lightings of Disney characters tickets cost RM10 for adults and RM5 for children..to me is still not really worth it lar...cuz is actually quite small and nothing much to c...just took some pics...haha...and one thing i wan to try over there is the food...
there is quite a number of restaurants which really attract me...too bad i ady hav my dinner at Asia Cafe b4 I go to Damansara...here is some of the pics....







Minnie....hehe...
Lilo and Stitch

Daisy







Winnie the Pooh..hehe..



Lion King

Nemo




That's all for tonite...hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer,u go NZX..i want to go also!